Monday, August 30, 2010

My First Major Scar

I have two cool scars on my forearm and lower-bicep. The story to these scars is when I was a little kid about three; I had this little Fisher Price three wheeled tractor toy that I got for Christmas. Well we lived on the Navajo Reservation (because I’m half Navajo) so we didn’t have very much access to water, but the water that we did have wasn’t heated. So to take a bath we had to heat up the water over a stove until it was boiling and then you would pour it in a metal watering trough that was filled half way with water until it was the temperature that you wanted. Well when my dad was heating up water he was taking in to the water trough I was on my Fisher Price toy and was hitting his leg and saying “dad, dad, dad.” So he turned around and when he did the boiling water splashed and some of it landed on my arm. A nd that’s how I got my scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment